ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PROGRAMME
The minimum admission qualifications in an undergraduate programme shall be:
- C+ for Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) holders or its equivalent as determined by the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC);
- KNEC diploma or its
DURATION OF STUDY
Four (4) academic years.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
Specifically the BTED graduates should be able to:
- Demonstrate appropriate pedagogical skills in CBET (teaching, assessment, use of ICT tools, guidance and counselling) as well as understand ethical and professional
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge, skills and safety awareness in the technical area of
- Effectively and efficiently manage Education and Training Institutions, programmes and industry
- Engage in continuous professional Learning and Research to enhance National Development and provide solutions to real world challenges.
- Carry out Curriculum Development and Evaluation as well as analyze Education and Training systems and develop innovative
- Work effectively in teams of multidisciplinary nature to accomplish a goal, communicate efficiently to an audience of multidisciplinary nature, and prepare technical documents and to carry out effective